How does it work?
To make your booking:
- Select your car park entry and exit dates and times
- Choose your car park: P3 or P4
- Complete the booking form
- Make your payment on our secure site
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with your booking voucher and bill.
Upon arrival at the airport:
Drive to the entry terminal of the car park where you have booked a space:
- P3: level -1, left-hand side (traffic direction)
- P4: left-hand side (traffic direction)
- Enter the six digits of your booking number on the keypad and confirm with V
- The terminal will automatically give you a ticket
- Enter the car park and park your vehicle in a space marked on the ground, in accordance with the rules relating to spaces set aside for persons with reduced mobility.
Upon your return:
- Insert the ticket in the exit terminal
- If the parking time is as booked, the barrier will open straight away
- If the booked time has expired, an additional charge will be displayed on the exit terminal. Please pay it by inserting your bank card.
NB: please note that additional parking charges can only be paid into exit terminals, as automatic pay stations do not accept prepaid tickets.
Please do not keep your entry ticket near a mobile phone, an electronic device or a magnet. These could erase the information stored on the magnetic stripe of the ticket.
If the ticket cannot be read or if there is any other problem, please contact our employees using the intercom on the top right of terminals or by going to our car park counter in the airport departures lounge.